It is now available in source and binary here and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of time - if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
The new features or changes in this release are:
- Connection pool cleanup timer. We now utilize a timer that cleans idle connections that are no longer connected every 3 minutes
- We are now using stream and TCP-based timeouts to handle command timeouts. This is more inline with what SqlClient does and should be more reliable than our old timer based approach
- Completely refactored MySqlConnectionStringBuilder
- We now support the TableDirect query type
- Completely refactored our logging system. Our trace data is now published using TraceSource and has a specific format so to allow third party listeners to be created.
- Lots of bug fixes
Please let us know what else we broke and how we can make it better!