MySQL Connector/Net 5.1.5 a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is a minor release involving mainly bug fixes.
Version 5.1.5 works with all versions of MySQL including MySQL-4.1, MySQL-5.0, MySQL-5.1 beta or the MySQL-6.0 Falcon "Preview".
It is now available in source and binary form from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/5.1.html and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of time - if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
Features or behavior changes
Added connection string option 'Treat Tiny As Boolean' so applications that
expect TINYINT(1) to return an integer will not break (bug #34052). This
setting is true by default. If your application expects TINYINT(1) columns
to be returned as integer, you need to set this setting to false.
- Fixed problem with membership provider where FindUserByEmail would fail trying to add a second parameter with the same name as the first (bug #33347)
- Fixed long standing problem with compression over a network. It's now fast
again. (bug #27865)
- Fixed nant compilation problem on mono (bug #33508)
- Fixed problem where connection state reported through the state change handler was not showing Open (bug #34082)
- Incorporated some connection string cache optimizations sent to us by Maxim Mass (bug #34000)
- Fixed problem with opening a connection that was previously closed by sudden server disconnection (bug #33909)
- Fixed code to yield better exception when using different connection strings in a single transaction (bug #34204)
- Small bug fix and speed enhancement in Statement.TokenizeSql (bug #34220)
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
.NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is a minor release involving mainly bug fixes.ReplyDelete
Version 5.1.5 works with all versions of MySQL including MySQL-4.1, MySQL-5.0, MySQL-5.1 beta or the MySQL-6.0 Falcon "Preview
Hmm strange this post is totaly irrelevant to the search query I entered in google but it was listed on the first page.ReplyDelete