Well, I ran out of database room on my hosting account yesterday so the only thing to do was to move back to a blogging package that is not database backed. I thought about going back to dasBlog but instead decided to try out BlogEngine.NET. It's a new blog engine written in .NET and open source.
It seems to have quite a bit of traction and has some nice features. After a few minor skirmishes I got my blog exported out of Subtext in a BlogML format and it imported into BlogEngine very easily. The only issue right now is existing URLs that are out there and waiting for Google to re-index the site.
Anyway, so far I like it. Let me know what you think!