MySQL Connector/Net 6.1.3, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver for MySQL has been released. This is our latest GA release and is suitable for use in all scenarios against servers ranging from version 4.1 to 5.4!
It is now available in source and binary form from [http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.1.html] and mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of time - if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose another download site.)
This release builds on the cool new features introduced with 6.1.2 and adds the following changes/bugfixes.
- fixed session state provider table definition to allow more than 64K per-session data (bug#47339)
- fixed compilation problem in NativeDriver inside ExecuteDirect (bug #47354)
- fixed default collation bug with session provider table (bug #47332)
- in sessionState provider, timeout value was read from the wrong (root) web.config (bug#47815)
- fixed crash that can occur when oldGuids are used and binary(16) column used for GUID contains a null value (thanks Troy!) (bug#47928)
- fixed indexes schema collection so that it still works with bad table names such as b``a`d (bug #48101)
- fixed guid type so that multi-byte character sets will not effect how it works. A column would be considered a guid if it has a *character* length of 36, not a *byte* length of 36 (bug #47985)
- fixed unsigned types in views when used as entities (bug # 47872)
- now exposing the MySqlDecimal type along with GetMySqlDecimal methods on data reader (bug #48100)
- applied user-suggested patch to enable type-safe cloning (bug #48460)
Thank you for using our product!