for MySQL has been released. This is an alpha release and is intended to
introduce you to the new features and enhancements we are planning. This
release should not be used in a production environment.
It is now available in source and binary form from
[http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.3.html] and mirror sites
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of time
- if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later
or choose another download site.)
The new features or changes in this release are:
- Visual Studio 2010 RC support
- Nested transaction scope support
What we know may be broken
- Documentation is not updated yet and is not integrated into VS 2010
- Some users are having trouble installing. We are working hard to determine what is causing this problem. These users may continue having trouble with 6.3.1. Please be patient as we work through this.
Please let us know what else we broke and how we can make it better!