Version 6.2.4 maintenance release includes:
- Enhancement that allows a procedure to be recreated with a different number of parameters
- Fixes for 29 bugs
For details see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-net-news-6-2-4.html
MySQL Connector 6.2.4 :
- Provides secure, high-performance data connectivity with MySQL.
- Implements ADO.NET interfaces that integrate into ADO.NET aware tools.
- Is a fully managed ADO.NET driver written in 100% pure C#.
- Provide Visual Studio Integration
If you are a current user, we look forward to your feedback on all the new capabilities we are delivering.
As always, you will find binaries and source on our download pages.
Please get your copy from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.2.html.
To get started quickly, please take a look at our short tutorials.
MySQL Connector/NET Tutorials
Blog postings and general information can be found on our Developer Zone site.
MySQL Developer Zone
Connecotor/NET Documentation and details on changes between releases can be found on these pages
If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us by posting in our forums or leaving comments on our blog pages.
Post a Comment